NCLA Designer Nail Wraps - Onch Sketchbook
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
NCLA Nail Wraps
26 Ultra Thin Self-Adhesive Nail Wraps + Nail File
Do your nails instantly with no drying, heat lamps, or waiting. Just peel the self adhesive nail wrap off, stick them on, smooth over to get any bumps out and file off the edges with the super cute nail file included in the kit.
How to use:
- Clean your nails with nail polish remover. Apply a coat of clear nail polish, LET DRY!
- Choose correct size for each nail. Peel from the4 sheet by the flap. Wraps can be worn bottoms up!
- Apply the round side against the cuticle. Remove and stretch nail wrap until it fits perfectly.
- Once in position, firmly flatten the wrap starting from the cuticle. Repeat to remove all air bubbles, until completely flat.
- Use the nail file to remove any excess. File in a downward motion. Apply another coat of clear polish for seal and shine! Repeat on all nails.
- Store unused product airtight to avoid drying up
- To remove, simply pull wrap off your nails
- Keep out of reach from children
You may also like