Shades EQ hair gloss is an acidic demi-permanent haircolor. You may be wondering what makes acidic haircolor unique. Acidic demi-permanent haircolor offers gentle processing on the hair for outstanding condition and shine benefits. All of Redken's Shades EQ gloss shades are acidic and provide an extensive array of shade options. With its gentle acidic formula, Shades EQ is not only perfect for achieving any customized color you want, but it also provides shine-enhancing benefits for healthy, beautiful hair color.
Shades EQ is formulated without ammonia, so you won’t have to deal with any overpowering smell or any discomfort while the color processes.
Have we mentioned just how glossy your hair will be after a Shades EQ hair gloss service? The formula is infused with wheat amino acids that help to condition the hair and leave it looking super shiny.
COLOR CORRECTING HAIRCOLOR:
It's time to kiss brassy ends and regrown roots goodbye! Any type of discoloration or fading is immediately corrected after a Shades EQ service. Once applied to the hair, the formula gently blends and tones the hair to create a gorgeous finish.
TAKES ONLY 20 MINUTES:
You read that right. Shades EQ only takes 20 minutes to process once it’s applied. It’s a quick, easy service for those who want gorgeous hair color in an instant.
The leader in non-acidic adhesion without the corrosive primers, our proprietary polymer bonds to the keratin structure and creates a stickier surface. Bonds to the natural nail and provides an anchor for gel, acrylic and polish. YOUNG NAILS - Protein Bond 1/4oz.
Mia Secret Liquid Monomer is an advanced blended EMA monomer with a non-yellowing formula, which provides outstanding flexibility, adhesion and absorption when combined with Mia Secret Acrylic Powders. It also prevents discoloration. Available in violet only.
Easy to use and low odor, YOUNG NAILS Nail Liquid has added optical brighteners and color stabilizers with no MMA. Use with YOUNG NAILS powders for a creamy, self-leveling application with superior adhesion.
Aprés’ signature Extend Gel is new and improved. The renowned formula is now available in a gold bottle for a hassle-free application. This product is easily the most important tool to own. The Extend Gel secures the Gel-X tips to the natural nail quickly. This unparalleled seal ensures that the tip won’t lift, crack, or pop off the natural nail for as long as four weeks.
The Extend Gel is formulated with soft-gel which means it is simple to remove by using acetone. The soft-gel ingredients are less damaging to the natural nail bed and overall health of the nail. Feel great about your manicure by skipping the acrylic enhancements.
Level 10 shades join the collection! REDKEN Shades EQ Gloss level 10 collection now consists of five Level 10 shades formulated to deliver true-to-level toning power, so you can achieve your brightest blondes without the risk of over-depositing.
Cover Acrylic Powder is used to extend the length of the nails beds and cover any imperfection on natural nails. The formula has the ideal consistency, activation time, superior adhesion, and is long-lasting.
VETRO gel brushes were developed to achieve delicate lines essential for beautiful nail art. Made of the highest quality gel brush using only domestic Teijin nylon hair. The quality of nylon fiber is very high, each hair tip is very sharp. Since the brush pressure is evenly applied without hair intertwining, it is excellent in the operability of the gel, and it is strong against solvents and excellent in durability.
The dedicated developer for Shades EQ Gloss that is approximately a 7-volume hydrogen peroxide developer.
WHAT IT DOES
• Specifically formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity. • Used with Shades EQ Gloss it ensures the proper tone, depth and durability. • Doesn't lift hair’s natural pigment.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Exclusive to Redken:
Why settle for less than number 1?
• Shades EQ is the #1 Acidic Demi Permanent Haircolor in the United States.
Shades EQ is the healthiest way to tone!
• It is best to use an acidic demi permanent color after lightening hair as it offers gentle processing for outstanding condition and shine!
• With Shades EQ, there is no need to worry about banding or harsh regrowth as acidic color does not lift.
• Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Gloss. • Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customize any shade. • Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for gray hair. • For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes. • For resistant gray hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature. • Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.
*No other developer may be substituted for Processing Solution. To do so would cause unpredictable results.
PRO TIP:Shades EQ Processing solution is a dedicated developer for Shades EQ Gloss shades that is formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity. The liquid formula is perfect for bottle application.