REDKEN - Shades EQ Processing Solution
RDKN-P0695202Regular price $13.19 Save $-13.19
The dedicated developer for Shades EQ Gloss that is approximately a 7-volume hydrogen peroxide developer.
WHAT IT DOES
• Specifically formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity.
• Used with Shades EQ Gloss it ensures the proper tone, depth and durability.
• Doesn't lift hair’s natural pigment.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Exclusive to Redken:
Why settle for less than number 1?
• Shades EQ is the #1 Acidic Demi Permanent Haircolor in the United States.
Shades EQ is the healthiest way to tone!
• It is best to use an acidic demi permanent color after lightening hair as it offers gentle processing for outstanding condition and shine!
• With Shades EQ, there is no need to worry about banding or harsh regrowth as acidic color does not lift.
• Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Gloss.
• Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customize any shade.
• Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for gray hair.
• For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes.
• For resistant gray hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature.
• Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.
*No other developer may be substituted for Processing Solution. To do so would cause unpredictable results.
PRO TIP: Shades EQ Processing solution is a dedicated developer for Shades EQ Gloss shades that is formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity. The liquid formula is perfect for bottle application.